Friday, November 14, 2008

What now!?!?!?

It started off as a reasonable day. Late start at Uni = lay in! If only the day had continued so well...

I left the house for Uni at 12 (which spookily was about the time Thunderbirds finished on Sci-Fi), intent on finding some slide binders for the NTC safety regulations, and having a luxury McDonald's lunch (and people wonder why I'm not in a relationship, when I live such a high life). Bing bang bosh, arrive at Holly's house for 1. Nah. I went to Staples, Rymans, WHS Smith, and even Woolworths (I was desperate) looking for these damn slide binders. None big enough.

So, aggrevated with that, I rode off to McDonald's, and then waited the rest of time to buy a value meal. I walked in, and though 'yes, only three people in front of me'. Silly me. I kid you not, the 4 people at the desk ordering didn't change in 10 minutes. I don't have a clue what was going on. All that I know is that serving people they weren't. After 20 minutes, I eventually received my burger. Which was okay.

And onto to University, or not. I got stuck at the level crossing. I got stuck at the level crossing for just long enough to receive, read, and send a text, write my dissertation, produce an award winning novel, read the complete works of William Shakespeare, and invent a new form of theoretical quantum thermonuclear biodynamics. After all of that, the gates were still down. So, I restarted my engine, to go another way. Y'all know where this is going. I got 100 metres away, and , yes you've guessed it, the gates went up.

All this made my quite miserable. Still, doing 6 mph up the narrowest lane in the world always cheers me up. (for legal reasons, all speeds in this document have probably been changed by a factor of somewhere between 1 and 10, but for legal reasons, they may not have been - I think that clears everything up).

No comments: