Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull...

And once again I find myself writing a blog post instead of actually doing some work. You would not believe how dull my life is at the moment. No, even duller than what you think. Worst still, it's November, and I'm beginning to notice that I get miserable every November. So not only am I leading the world's dullest life right now, but I'm also feeling grumpy and miserable.

But in other news, I found out that my University, and the barmy people/ homosexuals from the art and dance and music department, are putting on an 18 hour non-stop performance. Firstly, who in their right mind would agree to that? Secondly, who in their right mind would watch that? As you all read my blog, I guess you're the kind of person who may want to watch it, so here's the link: www.chi.ac.uk/vexations. If that wasn't odd enough, it says that the performance is being directed by world famous concert pianist such and such, Head of keyboard at the university. I don't know about you, but I find two things odd. If he's a world famous concert pianist (I have images of a huge grand piano), why is he only head of keyboard? Keyboard! Also, if he's so great, why is he directing, and not playing a keyboard or piano or something?

I told you my life was dull. (although I did get one assignment done yesterday, now making 2 out of 5)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zzzzzzzzzzz! Please cheer up before friday,you make me nervous when you're grumpy!
And i think i said can it be more interesting next time,it does'nt have to be true you could just make some stuff up!
And i do recall asking for a daily mention.
And when is someone going to say you can't start a sentance with and?
Hopefully this dull comment will make you realise your life aint so bad after all if not i shall have to resort to one of my great jokes( you'll be wanting to slit your wrists with a spoon after one of those)
I'm wittering....i'm gone!