Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A busy day doing... er... what?

Well, this post a day thing is working well... So I'll write two to catch up. I've still got to get used to it.

Monday, Monday. Tell me why, I hate Mondays. It's just another manic Monday. All tunes with Monday in the title. All summaries of my day. But I ask you this - on a day when I didn't go to Uni, how on Earth did I end up stressed and busy? I tried to get some of my dissertation done. I'm at the stage when I have to do alot of reading, and write something meaningful. Typical isn't it - I spend two hous looking for anything remotely useful (or even vaguely interesting), and when I finally get something, I have to drive to chuffin' Brighton. And that took over 2 hours!!! Then I settle down for some dinner before band, but instead of eating it, I have to organise a cadet that can't get himself to band. Then after band, I have to run around Lancing dropping off shuffleboards, picking up band dressings, and attending a Lions meeting. And to top it all, what do you think happenned just as I arrived at the Lions meeting - yep, they finished the meeting. Fan-bloody-tastic.

No comments: