Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Worse than my own bloomin' mother

Before I completely character assasinate one of my friends, I have to say that Fella is a stand up guy. However...

Today, I drove into Uni for a meeting with one of my lecturers. Afterwards, I headed over Holly's house, and caught up with her, and Fella. After a while, Fella ripped me a new one for driving 11.5 hours accross France to get back from the Alps! Even my own mother did b*tch at me as much as he did! Good goodness, Fella told me off a good'n. Apparently, it was very irresponsible (which if I'm honest is true), and I should feel guilty.

But I don't. I wasn't tired, I didn't ache, and I wasn't uncomfortable. I am pleased that I can do some things that are remotely bloke-ish and irresponsible. It'll be something to tell the grandchildren (well, other people's grandchildren of course...). Seriously though, it's nice to think someone cares out about you, so thanks for caring Fella (although I think you were angrier that I gave into someone else's demands to get home early).

Just to prolong the legend of Ernie (of which I have received literally no messages of support, thanks for that) I filled up today. This should have been an expensive one, as I had to have the engine running for up to 30 minutes at times going nowhere, just to get the engine warmed up! Yet once again, Ernie has pulled through, and just sipped at petrol, costing about £5 less than I would have expected!

No comments: