Saturday, December 06, 2008

She's got a PhD - yeah, in incompetence

Facebook readers will have been slightly mistified by a status I left up last night. Yesterday, I received an E-mail from a lecturer at University. She may well have a PhD, but she sure missed out on the common sense when they were handing it out. All semester, I have been saying that she's an eejit, but everyone else keeps telling me that I'm being harsh. Well, let's put it to a public vote:

She has missed three lectures on short notice, and she only had to present 6! Worst still, one of the lectures she cancelled was a rescheduled lecture that I travelled into Uni for, because she had cancelled it first time round! And to add further insult, she only cancelled that lecture after we had been waiting for twenty minutes, and got bored and phoned her office.

The E-mail I received contained the lecture notes of the lecture she failed to deliver. I got them Friday - not Monday when we should have had the lecture. Maybe this wouldn't be such an issue, if our exam wasn't this Monday! Still at least we got them before our exam, which I imagine was largely due to luck, and not because she realised...

Lastly, the main reason she had sent the E-mail (I guess the lecture notes were an after thought), she wants some help running some tests at a school. Money would be paid for assisstance, and even better, the school is near me! Just as I am about to reply, and say I'll do it, I look at the date. What day do you think this testing is happenning? That's right, the day of our exam. Well-f**k*ng-done.

So, what's your verdict. Is she: A. A idiot. B. A smart person (spelt S.M.R.T.) C. A dullard. D. A tard. or (in the interests of fairness) E. Someone vaguely intelligent.

Answers of a postcard please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A defo A and maybe C aswell!

Anonymous said...

I didnt send a postcard but she is all of the above!! She is a muppet! x