Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I think that we all knew this was enevitable

So, I went straight from a busy week filled with 54 Scouts, to a busy week filled with shutting down and closing camp. It's all very sad. I have packed away the Corpulent Porpoise for what might be my last time. Many of my freinds have left, or are leaving, and I have to realise that this may be the last time that I see them.

Having said that, Bill, the boss, has now asked me several times to return next year. And I have to give him credit. My mind has gone from knowing that this would be my last year, to 'How can I make this happen again next year?' And changing my mind is like trying to steer a train...

Anyways, as busy as I am, I haven't really the time to entertain you, so you'll need to entertain yourselves. Either of the links below are barrels of fun, and will keep the average reader of this blog entertained for hours...

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

Have fun. See you all next week, when I'll be posting live from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! Rule Britainia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get back dear boy make sure to look us up.

I am in the yellow pages under arse.

Yours.

Partario

PS. Glad to hear you are on your way back.

Anonymous said...

Now I am proud to say I am a regular reader of the infamous catcouk blog, and I swear I have read regularly over the last three months of American adventure. But having just read them all again I am strugling to find the bit were you cause physical damage to yourself whilst performing some dangerous past time (like walking !) did you realy manage a whole trip with no injuries !! best not go next year, quit whilst your winning !!

PT