Thursday, February 01, 2007

Poor Kitty! - A suitably Clarke/Cat based post

This week, I Partatio Basin took part in an Ahh... Bisto night and also happened to go to a housewarming of a good friend in Hastings... All went well, although her cat managed to drink some speckled hen and apparently started seeing things.

Anyhoo I saw this....





What a random picture, is it meant to show that now, due to eating "Asda? Complete with chicken, turky and calcium' the cat could now withstand being pelted unsuspectingly with biscuits and a bowel...? It occured to me, in a flash that maybe the image should be accompanied with the slogan "Have you been injured at work?"....

"I was doing a shoot for my new food range when I was savagely crushed by my own bowl... Now I can eat nothing but slush and my back legs have been replaced by wheels..."

"Tiger recieved four whole tins of kitty cat and a reverse parking sensor, with nothing taken from what he was a awarded!"

Result.

So endeth the insight to the mind of Partario P. Basin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I could just be incredibly fussy and point out that I don't think any cat should withstand being pelted with a bowel... let alone a bowl. But I'm not that fussy

My main point is, Andy get your arse back here!

How could you leave us with this as entertainment?

I'm disappointed in you. Now get back to the good stuff!