Monday, January 01, 2007

A Day Late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year! I spent this year's New Year's Eve away from home (hence no blog), and I was once again in a top London apartment with Rob, and this time with his fiance Alice. We had thought about going into London, to watch the fireworks at the Millennium Eye. Unfortunatly, we had just been outside, and none of us had brought Scuba Diving gear with us. So with the rain being what it was, we decided to stay in Rob and Alice's penthouse instead.

The evening was going swell, until it turned into a scene from blazing saddles. After all the fizzy drinks, and build of gas, it was inevitable. Farts left, right and centre. As the picture below quite clearly illustrates, we very nearly had to dial 999 with a build up of toxic gas.


Strong winds hamper New Years celebrations...

As the evening progressed, and we recovered from the effects of a gas attack, we had to move on to entertaining ourselves. For more than an hour, us crazy young people rebelled and played a risky game of... wait for it... pictionary! 70 fun minutes later, my team had lost the game, and our punishment was shots. Of course I don't really drink, so whilst my team mate went to the loo, we agreed to swap my shot for WATER! Drink up Jos...

To waste away the final hours of 2006, we played on Rob and Alice's Christmas present - a Sega Megadrive!!! (well a rip-off from Boots...). The grahics of Sonic the Hedgehog havn't changed in the 70 years since Sega first released the Megadrive, but that didn't deter us. By the end of the weekend, Rob and Scott had got quite into it (well Rob was swearing at the TV screen when Sonic started to drown).

SEGA! As video games go, it is ironically similar sounding to SAGA!

Lastly, you all need to know that for Christmas I got a large blue Penguin! Also, I have an I.O.U. for a tow bar for my car (wait with anticipation for the pictures later on).

P-P-P-Pick up a Penguin. Well you try and think of a Penguin related pun...

Well that's it from me. Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas in Santa's sack, and I wish you all the very best of luck for 2007.

If you think I am strange for owning a large blue penguin, why not leave a comment, starting your message with 'Graham Norton'.

If you think that my penguin is cool, why not leave a comment telling me how cool it is.

2 comments:

Ian said...

A very belated Happy New Year Sahib!

Love the penguin, but won't the camels get jealous (not to mention a bit cold)?!

Cheers, all the best for 2007

Abdulla

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy it's Naomi here,

Happy New Year to you to mate. Loving the big blue penguin lol.

go to http://babii-girl20.bebo.com
my site.

see you soon andy
bye for now

from naomi