Monday, December 03, 2007

Has anyone got a torch?

Apologies, but due to some personal issues I am going through at the moment, there will be no post this week. To be honest I'm in such a dark place at the moment, I only just found where I put my laptop...

On the bright side, I am currently redesigning the national official website of the Nautical Training Corps. As a political statement, I haven't included any photos in the design yet, as last time, no one offered any photos from the other units in the corps. So have a look over the new website, tell me what you think, not only of the new design, but of my beautiful artwork...

You can see the new NTC website (currently known as the 2008 project) at
www.ntc.org.uk/HTML

See you all next week. Hopefully the sun will come out this week.

Happy December by the way.

Tune of the Month: This is the Life. Amy MacDonald.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy

The reason it is dark is cos you haven't paid the electricity bill and they have switched off the electric - no lights see! Difficult to find stuff in the dark ain't it!

In the words of that darn song "The sun will come out tomorrow", So keep trying to smile, life will happen around you come what may!

Take care and be careful out there, those grizzly bears are everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Oh i feel sad know at the thought of you in a dark place!