Monday, August 21, 2006

I believe in miracles - you SAINSBURYS thing?

Hi all. This weeks Blog was published before I got a chance to add the all important photo. So here it is. Thanks to Scott for the photo. I'm the one in the middle (with the Sainsbury's uniform).

Would you be scared if this bloke was chasing you down the street (the answer is yes, if there was no apparent reason!)

Well, that's what I look like wearing the Sainsbury's Trolley Wally uniform. The other two idiots are my friends Rob (left) who has recently left us for the delights of North London, and Scott (right) who too the photo.

DON'T FORGET THIS WEEK'S BLOG BELOW! THIS WAS JUST ME ADDING THE PHOTO - BECAUSE I'M A SILLY OLD HECTOR, AND FORGOT TO DO IT THE FIRST TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sailor

Idiot??? I'll have to come down from my London pad to give you a slapping ClarkeFace....

I agree with most of your sectators.. this site is excellent!!!