Sunday, October 26, 2008

In the meantime...

Just to tide you over, here is a video linking to the multi-award winning marching band of TS Intrepid, and their recent routine at the Nautical Training Corps National Band, Colour & Fanfare Competition. I'm not at Uni tomorrow, so I will write a post them. Although, I am interested in reading Holly's attempt at my week. I'd be interested as to what I did...

The video even features a devilishly handsome young NTC Commander playing the baritone, who is so talented, he won the 'Best baritone player that is the rank of Commander, and from TS Intrepid, and may also be called Andy'. It was agreed that this award wouldn't be presented, due to it's long title...

TS Intrepid's Marching Band Routine 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You quoted on Sunday that you would post tomorrow. It is now Thursday..... Where is your post Mr Clarke?! If i knew what you'd done this week I would do it for ya! xx