Sunday, October 22, 2006

SPECIAL: Good Morning Viet Nam (no, I mean Sussex)

As regular bloggers will know, I threatened to create a 'breakfast radio show' podcast (MP3). Well, I have the pleasure of announcing this special edition of CATCOUK. This week's post is downloadable as a 25 minute podcast (with music).

The podcast should be available from Monday morning (but if it's not, try again from Monday evening - I'm not uploading it, a friend is [Thanks to Ian 'Horatio Abdulha' Emery]). So, in true Chris Moyles Show style:

DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST - NOW!

If you can't download this by Tuesday morning, please let me know!!!

Just in case you can't, here's a quick list of what's coming up in today's show (add your own background music...):

Rubbish from me,
Celebrity interview with 'Comedy Dave' (you know that bloke from the Chris Moyles Show...),
And todays most average music for Sussex,
Coming up today, only on Flora 109.2!!

Don't touvh that dial, stay tuned to CATCOUK for more rubbish next week...

3 comments:

Ian said...

Having just listened to the (very) pilot episode of your podcast, I'd like to say two things:

1. I feel dirty

2. I've just lost 25 minutes of my life, that's never coming back. It's quite hard to come to terms with that.

Anonymous said...

i win the mars bar

Anonymous said...

I want the mars bar! Show was Brilliant, purely brilliant!