Monday, June 12, 2006

Firstly.... an apology?

Avid readers of my Blog will have read last time that I may have talked down the Marching Band that I am a member of. What am I talking about? Read below this entry, you can see that I did disrespect my band. In a rare turn of behaviour for me, I make an official BlogSpot apology!




As you can see from this rather fetching photograph, we did alright. I won't lie, I've heard us play better, but we were still pretty good (we didn't get any old vegetables thrown at us). In fact, I was proud to be marching with TS Intrepid. I am the handsome (ha ha) side drummer on the right.

For our march past, we played the theme tune from "The A Team". So, congratulations to my band, as well as Sturdy and Implacable. That just leaves me to say:

If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire

THE 118 - 118 TEAM!
(in joke)

2 comments:

Ian said...

Andy

Glad to see a picture of Intrepid band looking very shipshape and in control. Have to admit what we managed to hear of you was impressive.

Now if someone could just sort out the frankly shambolic organisation of the main ceremony, then we'd all know what was happening and would all be a bit happier!

Cheers mate

Ian

Anonymous said...

Implace-able it is damn it *shakes fist*. A Team ay? Shut Up Foo!