Tuesday, May 30, 2006

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING

Bonjour Bonjour, Bonne de doche and all the rest of it.

I'm back from my university residential trip in France (not that you'd guess). I had a really relaxing trip to France, until last Friday when we jumped from 1st gear to 5th gear. But that is a different post.

This post is about what some friends said to me. It was an early morning on the minibus, back from France, and someone suggested that I should present my own radio show. Other than having the perfect face for Radio, I'd love to do radio, especially a morning breakfast show. Imagine my voice over the airwaves at 7 in the morning...

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING! Now it's time for some acid rock..."

So, if anyone is considering starting a radio station, I'll run the breakfast show. I could call it something like... Waking up next to Andy Clarke. Now theres a disturbing thought.

Well, that is my thought for the day. Check back soon for a bumper bonus post later on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will try and sort out some sort of Radio show when I get back to Uni, will have to be done... heh heh.