Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More disappointments

Sorry boys and girls. I was going to write this week's post tonight, but now my phone has gone on the blink, and I have had to spend all evening trying to get my old old phone going. I must say, Nokias are incredibly reliable. Since I bought my old Nokia 3510 in 2002, I have owned 3 other phones (including my current one). They have all broken, but my old Nokia is still going strong.

Bloomin' Sony Ericsson. I am less than a happy bunny.

But I don't want to leave you guys completely bored. So instead, you have four choices:

1. You can watch the routine of TS Intrepid's Marching Band (of which I am a side drummer - the drummer with the gold buttons on my jacket) by going to www.ntc.org.uk/intrepid/video.

2. You can watch a clip video of the recent NTC National Band Competition (again, I am the side drummer in TS Intrepid with gold buttons), and you can find this video at www.ntc.org.uk/intrepid/video.

3. You can watch both videos by going to www.ntc.org.uk/intrepid/video.

4. You can complain that this post was too short, by leaving a comment below.

See you all next week.

If you have chosen option 4, leave a message after the beep.

If you have chosen options 1, 2 or 3, leave a message about how stupid/ handsome you think I look after the beep.

Quote of the Week: 'Into three's!!!' Shouts a distressed Ch/O Stuart Ginnaw (West Sussex South regional band director), as he notices the massed bands of TS Intrepid, TS Implacable, and TS Sturdy are too wide to fit down a very narrow, very dark track... Breath in!

Beep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an outrage, call that a blog !! all I can say is next week better be bloody good to make up for this poor effort.

Ian said...

You shall from now on be known as Sahib The Slack-Jawed Slacker.

Unless you come up with something really special in the next post, I await with baited breath...

Love and pidgeons

Abdulla